I thought it would be a good idea to give a quick tutorial on how to enter the majority of Giveaways on my site. I have gotten some feedback that a few readers are a little intimidated by rafflecopter.
- Any info given will ONLY be used to contact you if you win.
- All winners are chosen by random.org.
- Most entries are simple "follows" on social media for the sponsors.
- You can not win if you Don't Enter!
- Every condition is spelled out. There are NO catches.
I don't know about you, but I like instructions that include pictures. So went through the motions with a current giveaway (Snowman Door Hanger Giveaway from Kute Kuntry Kreations) & took some screenshots.
Before I get started, here are a few ways to keep up with Open Giveaways on Mommy Needs A Break.
Interested in Sponsoring a Review/Giveaway? Get all of the info HERE
- Check out the Giveaways tab HERE
- Follow MNAB with GFC Reader HERE
- Follow MNAB on Bloglovin HERE
- Follow MNAB on Pinterest (I pin all of my Giveaways!) HERE
- Follow MNAB on Twitter HERE
- Follow MNAB on Facebook HERE
|The link will take you here most of the time. (Though Sometimes I may be sharing for another blog.)|
|Scroll down. Before the rafflecopter you will find info about the sponsor and/or the prize.|
|Log In. (Green Arrow) You can use Facebook to log in.. Easy Peasy. In the top left corner of the rafflecopter widget (Green Circle) is the time left to enter. If the Giveaway is over, it will say "closed".|
|Click on an entry option that you are interested in completing. The most common is a Facebook "like". If you aren't already a fan of the page, you can click "like" right on the rafflecopter and become one!|
|Look for the Giveaway Disclaimer (usually under the rafflecopter). It will tell you where the Giveaway is open and other requirements to enter like age, etc.|