Awesome, Easy recipe that my whole family loves!!
*This recipe makes 8 or more servings. You can half it if wanted, Using only one tortilla each layer and baking in a 9" round pan.
What you Need..
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- * water (amount asked for on back of seasoning packets)
- 6 large flour tortillas/soft taco shells (8-inch size)
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Salsa Con Queso *note- medium is pretty spicy, use your preference
- 2-3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Brown ground beef, then drain
- Add water called for in the seasoning packets
- Stir in seasoning packets. remove from heat
- Add Salsa Con Queso, stir in thoroughly
- Heat oven to 350 f
- Grease 13*9 in Baking Pan
- Lay 2 flour tortillas in bottom of pan
- Cover with 1/3 beef mixture
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cheese
- Repeat 2 more times
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (until cheese is melted & Edges are golden brown)
- Slice, Serve with lettuce/tomatoes/sour cream if you want