8. Deep Fried Butter Balls <Dallas, Texas>
OK... I could probably enjoy these. I just don't think my heart could take it though! Basically, Cardiac Arrest on a stick... Wow, Paula Deen would be proud.
7. Deep Fried Kool-Aid <Del Mar, California>
Again... I can see some potential because they are sweet and deep fried. But, come on! Really?
6. Chocolate Covered Bacon on a Stick <West Allis, Wisconsin>
I like Bacon, I like Chocolate, but not together... Ick!
5. Spaghetti and Meatballs on a Stick <St. Paul, Minnesota>
Ewww!! I'm not sure why I find this one so repulsive? It's just... ewww. Perhaps it was the description that got me. The noodles are mashed up and mixed with the meat, dipped in garlic batter, and then (of course) deep fried. Maybe it's just because it looks like a meat lollipop?
4. Hot Beef Sundae <Indianapolis, Indiana>
This little jewel contains beef, gravy, corn, cheese, a cherry tomato, and (yes) ice cream. All I can say is Why?
3. Ice Cream Cheeseburger <Tampa, Florida>
2. Spam Curds <St. Paul, Minnesota>
Deep fried, cheese flavored Spam? I'll pass. To top the grossness off, they are serving it with ranch dressing. I'll just stick with the deep fried butter...
AND THE AWARD FOR THE MOST "SICKENING FESTIVAL FOOD THAT MAKES ME WANT TO SAY WTH?" GOES TO...
1. Chocolate Covered Scorpions, Crickets and More <Arizona State Fair>
This is a waste of perfectly good chocolate!
THE EXACT FACE I MADE WHILE READING THIS